Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Dynamics, Black
GPS Running Smart Watch with Music and Advanced Dynamics
Running smart watch with music advanced training features, Lens Material Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Bezel Material fiber-reinforced polymer, Strap material: silicone.
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch.
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it.
- Offers additional performance monitoring features.
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin coach, or create your custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community.
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio, and more.
- When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitors (sold separately.
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.
- Battery life is up to 7 days in smart watch mode, Up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
- Physical size – 42.3 x 42.3 x 12.2 (millimeter).
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 millimeters. Display size – 1.2 inch (30.4 millimeter) diameter.